ATTENTION: In light of precautions and guidelines to help contain COVID-19 (coronavirus), and after consulting our Camp medical advisor, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS), we will be following the recommendations that gatherings should be limited to no more than 10 people at this time. If you have planned to rent our facility within the upcoming weeks, please consider cancelling and/or calling to see if dates in the future are available to reschedule. Please click on the button below for the latest updates, as this is a fluid situation and we are committed to keeping our campers, staff, rental groups, and volunteers safe and informed.
Easterseals Wisconsin Camp Rentals
By choosing our facilities for your group, you are helping make it possible for Easterseals Wisconsin to offer essential services to children and adults with disabilities in Wisconsin.
Easterseals Camp Wawbeek and the Wisconsin Elks/Easterseals Respite Camp are the perfect choice for your group. We’ve hosted scouts, religious organizations, corporate retreats, student groups of all ages, and weddings.
Our extensive facilities and beautiful grounds can provide a memorable backdrop for your group as well! Below are the facilities available for rent. Please contact Camp with any questions you may have.
- Camp Wawbeek: The Van Wie Hall is our latest new-construction residence hall which houses a kitchen and dining area, lounge areas, two beautiful stone fireplaces, a large deck, and sleeping and bathroom facilities to accommodate 64 people. Use of the Nature Pavilion, a large meeting and activity room adjacent to the Van Wie Hall, is included in Van Wie Hall rental fees. The Van Wie Hall is fully accessible and available for rent from September through mid-May.
- Elks Respite Camp: The Wisconsin Elks/Easterseals Respite Camp consists of the Elks Lodge with a dining hall and fully equipped kitchen, a new large dorm (Elks Village) which sleeps 48, and four fully-winterized cabins, each of which sleeps 12 people in an open room arrangement. All facilities have electric heat, air conditioning and bathroom facilities, including showers. There is also a large indoor sports facility. All buildings are fully accessible and are available for rent from September through mid-May.
- Additional housing choices are available for those staying with us from mid-April to mid-May and September through mid-October. These buildings sleep 17-60 people each in a variety of configurations.
- Tent Sites: We have a number of primitive sites suitable for tent camping. Each has a small pavilion or screened shelter; one has electrical outlets and water. None have showers, bathroom facilities or kitchens. TENTS ONLY – no trailers are allowed. Available September through mid-October and mid-April to mid-May. Please call for special pricing.
- Both Easterseals Wisconsin Camps are located on 400 wooded acres allowing groups to have privacy and space for their retreats, meetings and gatherings. Hike along miles of paved and unpaved trails, have camp fires, or go star gazing without the interruptions of city life. Camp has a quiet serenity that will add something to any retreat.
- There are kitchens at both Camp Wawbeek and Respite Camp where your group can store perishables and prepare meals. Wisconsin Dells also offers dine-in and take-out restaurant options, as well as catering services available that we can provide a directory for your choosing.
- We are less than one mile from downtown Wisconsin Dells, and are in close proximity to indoor water parks and many other attractions.
Policies and Regulations
Detailed policies for use of camp facilities are available. For example, the camp does not allow weapons, alcoholic beverages without prior approval, drugs, power tools, pets (except certified guide and helper dogs), off-road motorized vehicles, skateboards or in-line skates. In addition, there are required youth supervision ratios. Sheets, blankets, pillows, and towels are NOT provided; guests at all of our facilities must bring their own. A copy of the policies and regulations is available on request.
Overnight Rentals of Camp Wawbeek or Respite Camp
$25.00 per person with a minimum of 25 people ($625)*
*This includes all facilities at the specified camp. Sheets, blankets, pillows, and towels are not provided; guests at all of our facilities must bring their own.
Daily Rental Rate
$350 to use specific buildings and/or grounds. Overnight fees apply as applicable.
$18 per person for low ropes & zip line
$25 per person for high ropes & zip line
$25 per person for climbing tower & zip line
No food service available except by special arrangements for large groups.
For pricing, questions, details and photos, please email Camp or call 608.237.1979.